Followers

Pages

23 September 2017

BEAUTY REVIEW: SND LIPSTICK HONEYBEE



Hi gaiss! Wuhuu! Well, I never write an entry about make up. This is the first one, since I don’t really wear makeup honestly. I mean, just a light make up gituu. Bedak and lip balm la selalunya. Cream foundation ke bb cream ke, tu kadang-kadang la. Kalau rajin and kalau ada event. Cehh. Bukan kemain, kalau ada event haha. Okay so I guess this is my first lipstick (lol) I bought by myself. Before this, my desire to buy it definitely was there but, I don’t know. I just feel like the others were not really got me interested to buy it. But this one, it just make me feel really want to buy it.


So, this is it. SND Lipstick by Siti Nordiana. You guys know right who is Siti Nordiana aka Nana? Yeah, she is a singer. I like her. Well, maybe you can say because I’m a fan of her so I bought it. Erm, okay. That’s maybe one of the reasons. I don’t know how to say it but, my desire to buy this one was quite high. But of course I didn’t bought it 'membuta tuli', I read the info about this lipstick, the benefits and so on. It took me quite long time to think and to buy it. Haha. At the end, beli je la hehe. Saja nak try kan.

The colour of this lipstick also looked so nice. Though there wasn’t so much choices of the colour of the lipstick since it were just got launched this year, but still the colour that they offered looks great! And I like it! So far, they has 3 choices of the colour which are Honeylatte, Honeybee, and the new one, Honeyberry. Mine was Honeybee. Because I like more to pink colour or the nature colour of our lips, which is pink. If you girls like pink colour gitu, take the honeybee color like mine. Perfectly nice! I like the color. Oh, and I like its scent. Suka gila! hihi.

Image result for snd lipstick
The first two colors they offered on the first it was launched.

Related image
Now, there are 3 colors! HONEYBERRY, HONEYBEE and HONEYLATTE !

Erm, well.. The price is quite standard la kot. RM49 per unit. I guess okay la tu. So here I put up some info about this lipstick that may get you to consider to buy it. Who knows, right? Hehe.

Image result for snd lipstick colour siti nordiana
So this is a little bit of its benefits or why it is the best. ceh.

So far, it suits me very well and I like it very much! I also use it as a blusher and eyeshadow. Save cost! Hehe. Haa, now I would like to recommend this lipstick to you girlss. It was really nice and it makes you look pretty! No doubt!

That’s all from me, the review of SND Lipstick Code Honeybee. If you want to buy, just search it on the internet or social media like twitter or instagram. Its easy peasy! So don’t forget to try it also! Have a great day ahead and thank you for reading! ^^

Image result for snd lipstick


๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your review dear. Appreciate it.
    .
    so whoever wants to own the lipstick pls do not hesitate to whatsApp me 012.296.8846 or my insta maigads_mye_razak. you'll get freegift for every purchase. sangat berbaloi. do text me ya.
    Thanks again..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure. I'm feel so happy to get it shared to the others. harap ramai terpaut n beli snd lipstick ni hehe.

      Delete

Hi there! Feel free to drop your comment here. ^^

Thanks a lot! ♥

Newer Post