Followers

Pages

2 February 2017

It's 1st February !


Hello gaiss ! Ahaa, so as you guys aware, today is the first day of February for 2017. Well, its quite a long time aku tak jejak kat blog ni hehe. Sorry gaiss I'm just sooo addicted to dramass that I can't even update my blog. Bhahahahaha dahsyat betul aku. Aku memang kaki drama. Tapi now kind of regret sikit bila dah tengok episod semalam, cerita Hwarang. Tengok takk?? Best pulak tengok, lagi lagi semua pelakon dia handsome sangattt. That is one of the reason why I watching this drama hihi. Tapi tu la. Dah la cerita tu still ongoing and then nak menunggu episod seterusnya tu macam, urghh... Sebab episod semalam just make me very curious to know what happened to them. What happened to my Sun Woo? Huhuhu. Okay, back to the topic.

But today, as it is a special day, I would like to spend a little of my precious time on posting this entry. Maybe, there's nothing much happened on this day. But, every single wish, it makes my heart flutters and cheer me up. It makes me feel like, the people around me, remember me. Eh lupa nak cakap hari ni hari apa yang special sangat tu ek. Tapi kalau tak cakap pun, I guess you guys still can think what it is. Yeah, well today is MY BIRTHDAY. Alhamdulillah, Allah masih beri aku hidup kat dunia ni, dengan kesihatan yang baik, and the most important is, dikurniakan orang di sekeliling aku yang sentiasa ada dengan aku. But, macam tak sanggup jugak bila dah sampai birthday ni, sebab this year there's no longer number one in front but instead two in front of my age. 😭

Anyway, I was sooo grateful and thankful to have my family who are always on my side, to ayah yang jaga and membesarkan kami satu keluarga, to ibu yang mengandung, melahirkan dan membesarkan aku, to my siblings yang always there, to my friends who knows who I am and always be there thorugh my ups and downs times, and lastly also to all people who know me, includes the bloggers that always support me from behind. Honestly, those who know me well, I always feel that I didn't give anything to you guys, as this is who I am. Yeah, aku bukannya jenis yang cakap banyak like you guys though in virtual it seems like that. But, I'm appreciate that you always be my side no matter what. 

And to my besties, oh sayangnyaa aku kat korang !! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Menangis terharu aku dibuatnya when you gaiss buat video untuk aku. Sampai dikoreknya entah dari mana gambar-gambar lama masuk dalam tu hahaha. Selekeh serabai betul hahahaha. Plus with teha yang made a video from Egypt. Yeah, its true la aku tak banyak cakap kan hahaha πŸ’ But I guess aku seorang pendengar yang baik kan kann. hihi. Anyway, love them the best !

Also my F5s, thank you so much for wishing me and rindu la nak lepak dengan korang. Study dengan korang. Eh cakap cakap macam diorang tahu je hahaha. But memang miss so much our time together. Okay so tak boleh la nak mention one by one person kan. Jenuh la tak habis habis. So just love everyone and be happy ! *tetiba kan haha*

Well, takde la nak sambut mana since my parents pun kerja hari ni. Tak kisah la. Yang penting ada orang ingat thats pun dah enough ecehh. The others tu macam bonus la.

I guess I have to arrange and organize myself back. I'm wasting so much time on dramas jee. Tak tahu la kalau aku ni mengikut perintah aku sendiri hahaha. By the way, this entry just to share my gratefulness, excitement. Ohohoooo one minute to go before 2 feb ! Okayy, dah 2 feb dah.(Aku taip ni on 1 feb but tertangguh sat siang tadi so sampai la masuk second day of feb. hmm) So tamat my birthday. Eyyceehh. So thank you for spending your time reading my entry. Rasa macam lamanya tak jenguk blog ni. Since today is a special day, I made up my time for it.

Thanks again and be happy okayy ! πŸ’•
Have a nice day everyone !πŸ’•

Image result for birthday

Stay forever young !

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

May Allah bless us with His rahmat and loves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to drop your comment here. ^^

Thanks a lot! ♥

Newer Post