Followers

Pages

3 July 2018

Review: Shower Cream & Shampoo Good Virtues Co.


Hi gais! How's your day? I hope its been good so.

Alright, so today aku nak share dengan korang about this product yang quite famous especially lately ni lagi la kot. Haa apalagi mesti lah produk Good Virtues Co! Bertambah-tambah famous lagi after drama Rahsia Hati Perempuan πŸ‘© Well, siapa tengok?? Me, of course! Di mana ada Zayn di situ ada aku eh hahaha. I mean Hisyam Hamid. I just love to see his acting.

Anyway, I'm not going to talk about that but the product itself. Actually I've these two product which are the shower cream and shampoo. Its a travel pack. And, the thing is.... I got it for FREE!

Its been quite long since I got these things, awal sem or middle sem macam tu, which now already hujung sem. Tinggal one subject to go.

So here you go the Travel Pack of Good Virtues Co. !

Travel Pack Good Virtues Co. Shower Cream and Shampoo (80 ml)

Actually, aku baru try these two a few days ago, for the first time. Well since adakalanya I can be so stingy to myself to use the product hahaha. Macam sayang nak guna lol.

Anyway, so haritu aku dah guna both of them masa aku pergi stay kat Kuala Lumpur dengan family aku kat hotel. So I brought these things with me sebab nak try la kan. Itupun I'm still being stingy with myself bila pakai shower cream dengan shampoo ni hahaha.

Okay. Let's me tell you some info regarding these two products.

1. Anti-Bacterial & Hydrating Shower Cream, Radiant and Renewing


This shower cream consists of purifying Organic Habbatus Sauda (Organic Black Seed Oil) that will cleanses and detoxifies your skin as well as protect your skin as it has anti-bacterial properties that keeps your skin healthy and clean. The protective hydration formula intensively replenishes your skin's natural moisture for a supple softness you can feel all day.


2. Healthy Hair & Scalp Shampoo for All Hair Types, Happy and Heavenly


This shampoo is infused with Organic Habbatus Sauda (Organic Black Seed Oil) that hydrates for softer, smoother, and shinier hair. The protective formula also comes with natural Maca Root extracts to strengthen follicles to help to reduce hair fall. 


So my review:

I think its okay and good enough. For the shower cream, bila pakai tu memang terasa jugaklah lembut kulit iolls tau. And, I like the scent! Harum baunya 🌸🌸🌸 Lagi lagi shower cream, aku memang suka bau dia! Nice!

As for its effectiveness of the shampoo, I can't say it yet since I just use it 2-3 times. But still, I like the scent. Rambut pun rasa elok je, rasa lembut.

Packaging apatah lagi kan. Lagi la memang interesting! 

Alright, so I guess thats all from me. Nothing much to say, but I really like these products! I guess ramai jugak yang suka pakai produk Good Virtues Co ni kan πŸ˜‰


Thank you for reading! 🌹

1 comment:

Hi there! Feel free to drop your comment here. ^^

Thanks a lot! ♥

Newer Post