Followers

Pages

14 September 2018

Movie Review: The Nun



Hello guys!

It's been a while. Cadangnya, memang nak post entri ni awal sikit, tapi disebabkan internet yang tak berapa nak stabil kat kolej ni so yeah. Today is the today. So today, aku nak buat movie review dengan genre seram. And that is, THE NUN.

The Nun ni tak silap aku dah release kat cinema Malaysia pada 6 September 2018. Dan... rasanya tarikh release movie ni pun dekat dekat dengan cerita Munafik 2 kan? Well, it may looks the same from their characters. Aku tak tahu sangat sebenarnya sebab aku pun tak tengok lagi cerita Munafik 2.


(Ingat nak letak gambar promotion the nun ni, tapi tak jadi la. Hahaha macam seram pulak)


Anyway, here is my review of THE NUN movie:

The Nun movie, I shouldn't say that you should watch this movie. I mean, as for me, cerita dia biasa jela. Seram indeed it is, but it is more suspense I think. The story was fine though, but maybe I think before you go to watch this movie, banyakkan la beristighfar dan doa mohon perlindungan iman untuk Muslim ye. Hehe.

Well, you know la cerita ni adalah cerita barat, which is the religion in the story itself is Christian. The nun is the sister. So for sure, in the story akan ada banyak dialog yang memuja Tuhan diorang, Jesus la, dengan doa-doa diorang lagi kan. Because sometimes there are people like they hear a dialogue in a movie and without realised, they repeat the dialogue in their mind/heart.

So, senang cerita, aku pun takla nak kata recommend sangat pun cerita ni to Muslim sebab ceritanya semuanya berunsurkan Christian. Better tengok cerita Munafik la kot haha.

Even I did have a thought when watching the movie; 'Apa pengajaran yang aku dapat daripada cerita ni?' 'Apa yang aku dapat tengok cerita yang ada unsur Christian, Bible semua ni?'

You may thought that it seems nerdy, cliche or whatsoever. But I think that's matter, especially watching this kind of movie. In my opinion la. And aku cuba cari jawapan, tapi rasa macam takde jawapan. Belajar what kind of religion they are actually? Err, I don't think so.

Anyway, cerita The Nun ni banyak elemen suspens dan suprise. Seram sikit la kot, lagi lagi the face of the nun ghost tu kot. Aku ingat lagi, even after habis tengok cerita ni, I still feel the goosebumps and thrilled (I don't know if this the right word haha) because of the suspens and suprised elements. So in regarding to that, for those yang ada sakit jantung dan juga wanita mengandung, you shouldn't watch this movie. And I don't even recommend to Muslim. Yang non-muslim boleh la tengok hehe. I'm not being racist or whatsoever, it's just that, I don't think you get something from this. To protect your iman too, I guess. πŸ˜… (It's just my opinion.)

Maybe better watch Munafik 2 tu. Hahahaha and I wonder myself why I don't watch Munafik 2 that day. Well, maybe I'm curious how scary the story are.

All right, I think that's all from me today. Ini hanyalah review daripada saya. Semua orang ada pandangan masing-masing, and this is mine. This is what I thought. The story is just fine anyway.

Thank you for reading my entry. πŸ’–


1 comment:

Hi there! Feel free to drop your comment here. ^^

Thanks a lot! ♥

Newer Post