Followers

Pages

11 December 2018

Unboxing BTOB Hour Moment Special Album


Hai semua! Feels so long that I haven't come back to my blog. Well, sejak hujung sem ni, so many things kena buat. Dengan assignments test macam-macam lagi, so yeah. But still have time for my btob boys lol πŸ˜†

Anyway, since aku tak ada post apa-apa this month, so let me do. But again sorry gais, topik hari ni again pasal btob hahaha. Lately, I'm so into them. They are such a great idols, with great voices, songs and also they are funny plus crazy too! πŸ˜‚ Well, you guys can click here to watch how funny they can be! ASMR (please click on the subtitle, and read the decription haha)

Alright. So then let's unboxing the BTOB Special Album Hour Moment πŸ’ΏπŸ“”

This is the Hour Moment Album, sealed. So excited when I got this!

Unsealed! Front cover πŸ’™

Back cover with the track list 🎢

Basically what I get = Album + Poster + Handfan (freegift). Sorry tho my phone didn't capture well the photo huhu. Gambar pecah T_T


You know who are these? Its Seo Eun Kwang (leader) and Lee Min Hyuk. Both of them got same birthday month and year.

These all I get inside the album πŸ’™ I wish to get Hyunsik/Sungjae/Ilhoon photos but I got Peniel huhu.

 
Peniel postcard (or photocard...? Idk haha)

  
It's Peniel again, the Chicago man! His signature is so nice! But I love Hyunsik's sign more haha.

Guess who is this! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ He's so cute and chubby to say haha!

It's Jung Ilhoon. One of the mischievous and playful maknae. But he's so called angel as his birthday is on 4/10/94 (something related korean things I don't remember what) πŸ˜‡ 

Also got Minhyuk's CD! πŸ’Ώ But I will trade Minhyuk's with Hyunsik's CD later with another melody hihi. I'm thinking hard tho whether or not to trade with but because I like Hyunsik more so yeah πŸ™† Oh btw on the CD, it was written about their routine schedule which includes sleep haha!

Well, now let's look some sneak peek of the album! Its really great! I love them! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Sneak peek! The tracklist of Hour Moment Special Album ⏳πŸ’½

Oh by the way, the track list of this album:
1. Friend
2. Like It
3. Butterfly
4. Please (or called Climax in Spotify tho)
5. Beautiful Pain
6. Beautiful Pain (Instrumental)

This is one of the picture that I love the most! Such a nice picture of my bias! 😍

And this. One of the most liked picture by me. It's because I like this two boys so much and I love to see this duo boys. Ah, btw the left one is Sungjae and right one is Hyunsik. I'm so grateful that they paired those two together for the album photoshoot πŸ’™

That's all for sneak peek of the album. I'm only taking my two bias only lol haha. But I still like all of them anyway. 

And I'm sorry anyway for those yang bukan peminat korea idol. Ini entri yang aku dapat buat cepat rather than other yang take time sikit aku nak buat since idea untuk entri bukannya senang lol. Plus aku yang busy this month ceh.

And and lastly!

Did you guys know that BTOB is coming to Malaysia for fanmeeting??!! Like finally, a solo event! 😍

Here's the one! It is this week!

Here the details tho, yang firstly punya details before they changes some of it. Tak dan nak ambil gambar details yang baru lol haha. So the hi-touch session has been changed to goodbye session (well since Msia is muslim country and we do not want to create any bad image to the idols or management or even the country).

So that's all I think. Oh and, I will also going to the BTOB fanmeeting this week! Tak sabar nak tunggu ahad ni! 😍😍

Anyway, thank you for reading and sorry again hihi! πŸ˜„

p/s: warning for next entry 🚨 I will update about my first ever experience going for BTOB fanmeeting! haha. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to drop your comment here. ^^

Thanks a lot! ♥

Newer Post