Followers

Pages

12 January 2024

Hello 2024!



Heyyo gaiss!

Hehe lama gila tak jejak dan tak muncul kat sini en hehe. Malas is one thing, no topic is one thing, and working is one thing. Oh and drama-ing is one thing as well πŸ˜‚

Anyway...... It's already 2024 now guys!! 🎊

Time really flies so fast.

So memandangkan dah agak lama aku tak berkunjung dan update post di sini, so biar aku cerita sedikit sebanyak kehidupan aku setakat ni. Ecehh.. Since 2021 and till now, 2024. 2 years ++ πŸ˜‚

Tapi tulah, you know what, hari tu when I told this one person that I occasionally doing blogging he said this was like outdated lmao πŸ˜‚ but right? Blogger actually macam orang tak guna sangat dah, orang more to wordpress I guess? Dan seangkatannya lah.

Anyway pass that.

Aku tak pernah cerita my first job, right? It was right after pandemic. Oh I mean, "still in the pandemic". Aku exactly habis belajar in 2020, which masa tu before sempat aku start my final year project (FYP) and masa tu barang semua siap prepare dah (we had research grant btw), TUP! MCO geng! Hahahahaha. Terus everything final year jadi online segalanya. Projek semua ditukar kepada writing thesis ONLY. So I was finishing my final year around July or August 2020 but anyway I was extending because of my journal publication. My exact study is done, just for journal publication of my final year project, under guidance of my supervisor. Sumpah renyah, penat, gigih aku siapkan journal aku untuk submit for publication. Naik juling mata aku baca and ulang the process to make sure all the information and data were correct. Data collection, data research, writing thesis, proofread (for million timessss), and moree, but I don't remember what the term anymore hahaha.

But anyway, in May 2021 my article was finally published on the Science Journal for real! Alhamdulillah...

Okay, next! And alhamdulillah juga, in end of June I was finally got on a job! After almost a year (I think?) I'm struggling in finding a job. Okay tolak tambah aku siapkan journal tu so maybe dalam 6 bulan? Not to mention in the midst of covid pandemic, its was much harder. Also not to mention, I was once diterima dan kemudian juga dibatalkan tawaran sebab ada isu... But anyway! Alhamdulillah la ni dapat. And at that time, I move out to Kuala Lumpur ALONE. I mean ramai je selalu pindah seorang tapi biasanya parents and family aku selalu ikut tolong pindah. Masa tu pandemic still going on and our country was still in MCO. Oh by the way,  I got the job in lab in a government hospital (but under private company), as what like I've been studying.

First few months, of course it was quite tough but okay la. And without realizing I worked there for almost 2 years! And then I quit. πŸ˜‚

To be honest, the environment was very okay because the colleagues and the other staffs there were so kind and friendly. Tapi biasa la, the workload is high and underpaid. Orang kerja technical aka hands-on work memang begini laa. But overall okay je, just the management.  Macam biasa, management kekadang always the problem hahahaha.

And then I change jobs for few times and now I'm working in another lab of another company. The basic salary rise a bit from previous so okay la. Not including the oncall, overtime. But the environment a bit..... em I  dont know. Biasa jela, maybe baru lagi kot. But so far just okay. The colleagues just kind and good. The sample workload is not as much as previous but there were quite trivial and few things we need to manage.

I just hope okay jela, just endure it for some time. And if ever encounter a better opportunity,  hope dapat and much better.

Aku pun tak nak tulis banyak because it might be boring hahaha but more stories to tell though, I guess. Hehehehe.

Oh yaaaaaaa wehhh I've got story to tell!!! But I'll save that for later hehehe excited! But it was korean things so hehe. Anyway later.

Till we meet again. Sampai ketemu lagi dalam post akan datang. Insya Allah. 

Thank you for reading! See ya! πŸ˜„


4 comments:

Hi there! Feel free to drop your comment here. ^^

Thanks a lot! ♥