Followers

Pages

2 January 2018

[Movie] Two Lights: Relúmĭno - 두개의 빛: 릴루미노



Image result for two light relumino


Hi there! Hehe. I just want to share something with you guys. Actually I was looking for something on Youtube just now (konon nak study tapi dugaan datang haha), and suddenly this 'advertisement' grab my attention. Well, maybe because of Park Hyung Sik hihi 😍

Anyway, I think its kind of a good short movie that you guys should watch. It is about a group of people with blindness in a photography club. I got to know some of the types of the blindness that existed, because before this I don't even know that there are different types of blindness. Also a little bit on their life. Though it just a short movie, but its really good and interesting story. I feel like I want to watch more huhu.

And so, that's why I decided to share here to you guys to watch for a while this short movie because I think its worth. I don't know about others, but I know mine. 😊

I have put the video down there so, tengok tauu ! Hehe. (kalau tak boleh ke kecik ke apa, klik gambar atas tu okay 😉)

#MovieReview


🌸🌸🌸

While Insoo was gradually loosing his vision as well as the light of life, meets Sooyoung, a bright and confident woman in a photography club. Will they be able to open their hearts to each other?




Happy watching guys! 😎


p/s: sis tengah final sebenarnya tapi sempat jugak update blog pasal ni lol haha. excited pulak rasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to drop your comment here. ^^

Thanks a lot! ♥

Newer Post