Followers

Pages

26 June 2020

Establishing the Blog Back! ^^


Hai semua! Apa khabar? Harap2 sihat belaka la ye, semasa pkp and musim covid ni. Tho I'm not sure who will read this (lol) since aku dah agak lama tak update so not much people are interested, I guess... well, I can't complained about that.

And with that being said, that's partly the reason for the simple intro and topic today! Hello, I'm coming back! Well, as I said, so I'm gonna try to establish my blog back ^^

Hai GIFs | Tenor

In other means, I just want to make this blog ALIVE again. Sejak akhir-akhir ni kan kesepian blog aku tak berupdate. Jadinya, nak menghidupkan kembali dengan update entri aku dengan lebih kerap (harapnya la huhuhu just pray for me).

Also to be noted to those yang sedang baca or will read, I just want to let you know. From now on, aku akan update sesuka hati topik apa aku nak. And by that means, thats include korea things! Like kpop or kdrama. So nak baca dipersilakan, tak nak, sudah! hehe.

I said that because previously aku tak post banyak sangat pasal korea ni sebab aku macam fikir orang yang follow aku kang tak suka kpop2 ni haa. Then siapa je yang nak baca kan... But then, its my blog so its up to me la kan? So yeah.

Oh yeah, I was thought to make this blog looks kinda new tapi tak berapa reti hahaha and plus I've got other things to focus on, like to settle on my degree study life. Fyp assignments bagai. So yeah probably tak sekerap la aku post but I will try. hehe.

There, so I'm not going to say much. Guess I will end it here. Hahaha simple la kan. Boleh aje la.

And so, see you soon! Yes, soon sebab I have something to tell you guys and I can't wait! Something to recommend you guys hehe. Stay tuned please!

**Don't forget to take care of yourself too! πŸ˜‡πŸ’•

Snoopy See Ya GIF - Snoopy SeeYa - Discover & Share GIFs | Snoopy ...

12 comments:

  1. tulislah benda yg boleh buat kita happy..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back dik.

    Nufaa ambik degree apa ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks!
      Saya ambil course medical lab technology, last sem dah :)

      Delete
  3. Awak tulis jea apa-apa topik, besides nanti ada jea yang baca blog awak.. hihi nak citer pasal korea jea pun takpe.. at least ada jugak yang tahu pasal filem korea yang baru...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insyaallah, ada je topik terlintas saya akan tulis even pasal korea hihi. sure, thank you for the advice :D

      Delete

Hi there! Feel free to drop your comment here. ^^

Thanks a lot! ♥

Newer Post