Followers

Pages

22 May 2018

#MyFirstTime Article Got Published on Crunch!



Yeayy! Alhamdulillah... I'm really grateful today. Despite of everything happened from morning till evening, this is one of the happy pills for me. Lol.

CRUNCH πŸͺ

Anyway, I guess most of the bloggers already know about the Crunch website owned by the Nuffnang. It just got launched not long time ago. And there are submission on the topic of #MyFirstTime , where all of these submission chosen will be featured in the Crunch website.

So here, I give you the Crunch website. You can click on the picture to go to the website. Click now!




Ohh, I didn't tell you how I know about this (sorry because I'm quite busy with all assignments and all so didn't got time to check it out on the website by myself hehe). Well, for sure they told me about my published article. Actually, they just mentioned my Instagram on their story with the picture of the article of mine. You know what, I was just going back from terawih at that time (which is today) and got a notification from Insta, saying that the Crunch just mentioned me in the their story!

And I was thinking, how come my writing yang tak seberapa tu boleh terpilih? Well, maybe that's what we called rezeki. Plus, its Ramadhan! Anyway, thank you dear Crunch team!


Special for you guys, you can just click on the picture below if you want to read my article. Not that so good, but I'm just trying. Hehe.




So, have you ever had your first time talking to your crush? I think so. Maybe, your crush is your husband right now?? Haha. I hope so πŸ˜‰


Eh, I have another article! Yeah, I just got noticed this when I opened the website. I thought they just publishing it one only, but they published it both! Thank you!





Erm, but... Maybe you should just read the first one kot. Maybe much more interesting, doesn't it? Well, it's not that I didn't let you read this but, actually I'm a bit more embarrassed haha. Because the way I wrote it maybe quite boring.. I don't know. 

Because I think it's quite childish or overdramatic or immature writing lol. Haha maybe you should just read both of them and tell me your comment!

I hope you enjoy (not sure if you did huhu) and let's try harder next time πŸ˜‚

Oh yeah! Talking about next time, there will be another new theme or topic for the next submission, which is #MyFamBam .

You can either submit your content to the Crunch email or tag with the hashtag #CrunchByNuffnang on the Instagram, following with the theme above.


(Don't forget to follow @crunchbynuffnang on the Instagram for more update and features!)


All the best guys! 😎


4 comments:

Hi there! Feel free to drop your comment here. ^^

Thanks a lot! ♥

Newer Post